One Project seeks an Administrator to perform general administrative tasks with a focus on managing our accounting and grant processing. The Administrator will work closely with the One Project team to ensure that all organziation’s administrative functions run smoothly and efficiently.
- Manage organization financial functions including, processing invoices, monthly budget, purchasing, payroll, employee paperwork, and serving as a liaison to our accounting firm.
- Build and manage system for internal tracking of finances
- Manage internal grant processing
- Accurately record and transcribe minutes from meetings when necessary
- Manage all platforms - Asana, Google Suite, Otter AI, Notion - for updates, security and maintaining user protocols
- Support One Project’s Executive Assistant to schedule and manage calendars when necessary
- 5+yrs as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative experience.
- Experience with accounting and supporting financial operations
- In-depth understanding of Google Suite and Asana.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Commitment to discretion
We are looking for One Project team members who approach their work with:
- Ethical concern for issues of social justice, ecological crisis, and the other pressing issues of our times;
- Motivation by both your ethical compass and a bottomless curiosity;
- Clear thinking, communication skills, and a mind open to new ideas and ways of considering the world
- A high comfort level with ambiguity (our objectives are complex and often hard to apply metrics to) but capable of driving clarity and action)
- Excitement to engage with all levels and types of work with excellence
- Curiosity and creativity in problem solving and collaboration
- Sincere interest and drive to grow in your position and the organization
This is a part time position up to 25 hrs a week with an option to move into full time.
To apply for this position please submit your resume and cover letter. Help us learn more about you by answering the following questions in your letter.
- The skills and experiences that you believe make you a good fit for the position
- Why this work matters to you
- How you might impact One Project’s work.
- How you approach your work and how you solve problems.
- One Project is building a team with diverse points of worldviews. What is yours?
Why join our team?
Are you purpose-driven, passionate, committed to collaboration and playing an active role in building a positive future? Join our growing team of social innovators, technologists, scholars, community leaders, organizational development experts, and strategic thinkers to build a world where all life thrives.
One Project is committed to building a team that reflects the world we live in. Our goal is to build an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status. We are a global organization with team members working remotely across the world.
As a member of One Project you will work in a supportive environment where every idea deserves consideration and respect. You will also receive a competitive salary and generous benefits including full medical, vision, and dental insurance coverage.